Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Change Your Life Forever

"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10 NIV Bible
Years ago ago I went to hear a lady speak at a small local church. She was praying for people and teaching about the Holy Spirit. Each day she would pray that God would give us a fresh anointing of His Holy Spirit. As we sat there in the church, I would feel God's presences strongly come upon me. No words were needed. I was supposed to just be still and let God be God without any help from me. She said that we were "in the slow bake oven of the Holy Ghost." Having grown up a Lutheran, this was a foreign concept to me, but I loved it. At that time in my life I was in the midst of a pretty deep depression. God's presence was so healing and soothing. She said that it is a time to just receive from God. God was ministering to us in deep places we didn't even know about.
I have been praying like this on and off now for years. God has used it to bring me out of depression. So today, I wanted to recommend this to you. It is a wonderful prayer. Just be still in his presence, and ask him for a fresh anointing. At first when you begin, you my feel nothing, but God is faithful. He is ministering to you regardless of how you feel. Over time, you may or may not feel his presence.
Here is the next step that you can use right away once you start receiving from God. You can lay hands on others and ask God to give them a fresh anointing. He will hear your prayer and touch their lives. You don't have to have words. You don't have to know how to pray. God just touches them and brings healing and a deeper knowledge of God.
So, "be still and know that he is God."I guarantee that this will change your life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment