Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Am Free

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1 NIV Bible

Today, I am basking in the glorious freedom in God. He teaches about this freedom from all different angles. Today, I am very aware of being free from a prison that I have dwelt in for as long as I can remember. I believed that I was a failure and that no matter how hard I tried, I was never going to be good enough. I spent my life scurrying around, trying to learn how others do things so I could at least attempt to copy them.

The problem is that I am actually a pioneer, so this just didn't work. God, himself, was sabotaging my efforts. He wanted me to be free. He wanted me to know my worth. He wanted me to let him be my boss. For the past several days, I have been living in the freedom of God's approval. It is glorious! I can feel myself opening, like a flower in spring. The warmth of God's love is so sweet. Praise God!

I heard this song by the Newsboys while I was driving today. It expresses how I am feeling today.



No comments:

Post a Comment