Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, March 22, 2010

How to Prosper

"He who trusts in the Lord will prosper." Proverbs 28:25 NIV Bible


Lately, it seems like everywhere I turn, people are saying that we need to seek prosperity. I actually fell into this trap. Guess what? It got me nowhere, except frustrated. This morning, I have looked up scripture after scripture on the subject. It all boils down to the above scripture. We are to trust God then prosperity comes.


In Matthew 6 it says, "For the pagans run after such things, and your Heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."


So back to square one. It is time to put our eyes back on God.


Start your Easter egg hunt today. Begin looking for all of the amazing gifts that God has showered on you. As you do this, you will be impressed at how well off you already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment