Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

God Takes Hold Of Your Right Hand

For I am the Lord, your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

This morning we read more about David and Saul. I am so impressed with God's divine intervention. David played a trick on Saul and God helped him succeed. I bet God got a chuckle out of the whole thing. I am so aware that David did things according to his personality and yet totally respected God and King Saul. He was given the freedom to be himself, and God even blessed his efforts.
I know, it looks like I am on a tangent about this topic. That is because God is really wanting us to learn this well. We are uniquely made and he will work with us as we step out to be ourselves while following him. He will bless us and intervene on our behalf. He will strengthen us and give us victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment