Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Infused With The Truth

Praise be to the Lord, For he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy, and I will give thanks to him in song. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Psalm 28:6-9

I love much because God rescues me from much. Last night the darkness was so palpable that I couldn't be at peace or sleep. I tried to meditate on the truth, but my mind kept going blank. I cried out to the Lord and he rescued me and filled me with his peace. He reminded me of the truth. Actually, it was more like being infused with the truth. The lies had to high tail it out of there and leave me alone. I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment