Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Near Miss - God's Kiss

There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, who rides on the heavens to help you and on the clouds in his majesty. Deuteronomy 33:26

Last night we were in a car accident. Since sleep eluded me, I spent most of the night thanking God for his protection of all the people involved. There was much help from God. At one point I started to worry, and God stepped in and helped me. First he started singing a funny song to me. Then he moved on to funny memories that made me chuckle on the inside. We are blessed to know a God that is our helper in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment