Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

God's High Five

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

New age says to focus on the one thing that you want and it will happen. Of course, there is truth in this, but it isn't the truth. God wants us to focus on him and ask for everything that we want. Then he wants to do what is best. Instead of grieving over the fact that he is not answering our prayers the way we hoped, he wants us to join in his enthusiasm. He is doing a great work! He rewards those that earnestly seek him. As I write this, I see him wanting to give me a high five. His hand is raised because he wants me to slap it in agreement that we both want what is best. He's so excited about the work that he is accomplishing on our behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment