Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Optimism Is Contagious

Listen! My lover! Look! here he comes leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills. Song of Songs2:8

Graham Cooke says that God is the happiest person he knows. God's plan is to prosper us and not to harm us. I feel that God is asking us to see him as joyful and fun filled. He is really excited about what is being accomplished in and through us. He wants us to hand this work over to him. He has such great ideas for us and he can hardly wait to do them. He is almost begging us to believe in his optimism. Life will look different and we will have far more joy. I just heard him say, "and besides, optimism is contagious." We will catch it from him and it will spread to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment