Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Goodness Of The Lord

Taste and see that the Lord is good. Psalm 34:8

For the past several days, God has been having me continously open to his goodness. It has become a grand adventure. Every time a negative thought or emotion comes, or even a good expectation, I open to God's goodness. In the past I closed up to protect myself. I am choosing to open instead and can almost feel a physical opening. God is showering me with gifts. I think that I must have been oblivious to them before. I would have been afraid or grieving over dissapointments. Instead, I am in awe of all the wonderful things that God is doing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment