Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Optimism

For he says, "In the time of my favor, I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2

This morning, I was declaring who God is. I said "You are the God of..."
I heard a tangible voice say, "optimism." I know that God spoke this, so I looked it up in the dictionary.
(1) The belief that good ultimately prevails over evil.
(2) The tendency to take the most hopeful view of matters.

When I thought of optimism, it made me think of something far more broad than the one little thing that I have been praying for. Since God is optimistic he is answering my prayers in the best way ever. He has bigger and better plans for everyone involved. The word "optimism" is so filled with hope.

We are really getting a bargain. I ask for something puny and God gives something far greater than I can even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment