Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Surrender

Casting all your cares on him for he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

The other night I had a dream that really spoke to me. I had inherited some money and an evil guy wanted to steal it from me and my children. The enemy was so powerful and evil, that there was no way I could avoid him. No matter where I hid the inheritance, there was the fear that he would find it. So I gave it to God for safe keeping. I knew that no enemy could take it away from God.

The next day, I started handing things over to God, like; my health, finances, hopes, children, future, etc. I am depending on God to care for everything important. I am not capable of keeping the enemy away. Besides, it's really tiring to continuously try to take care of these things on my own. There is a great freedom in letting God be the responsible one.He will not only protect our inheritance, but he will restore what has been stolen. If God is for us, who can be against us. Hallelujah!

3 comments:

  1. Good Word Kathie! I put Word is caps because your word is definately the Word of God! Love you! You might enjoy my latest blog post on friendship if you haven't already read it. Blessings and thanks for sharing your heart once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday's blog was just what I'm working on... hand it to God and go on giving thanks and praise. Going to Him in all things but also giving all things over to Him. Pretty
    awesome, hard but awesome.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check out your friendship blog, Barb. Thanks for the word of encouragement. Laurie, I think that we will be working on this the rest of our lives.

    ReplyDelete