Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, January 10, 2011

All Is Well

Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds. Isaiah 3:10

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
Deuteronomy 28:6

This verse in Isaiah really jumped out at me this morning as my husband read it. It felt like God was literally asking me to show you this verse. It resonated with what God has been teaching my friends and I. He has been saying that hard things are coming to the world so that people can be drawn to God. In the meantime, he wants the righteous to be at peace. We don't need to be afraid, because God promises that it will be well with us.

I am, again, reminded of the time my friend and I flew to Bosnia. God promised that he would bless us when we came in and when we went out. On the way home, the turbulence was terrible. The steward told us that in all of his years of flying he had never seen it this bad. In the midst of it all, God reminded us of his promise. So we declared it out loud. We worshiped and spoke of how wonderful and trustworthy our God is. We could get away with this, because, when you are put in a situation like that you don't care what anyone thinks of you. You just do what you need to do. The whole plane was full of people praying out loud. Anyway, my point is, that God had already promised that we would make it home safely. So we were at peace.

This is God's message to you today. Life is full of turbulence at this time. Be at peace. It will be well with you. You will enjoy the fruit of your deeds. Receive his peace and joy and walk on in confidence. All is well.

2 comments:

  1. This line from Isaiah from your blog Kathie, is so important right now:

    "Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the
    fruit of their deeds". Isaiah 3:10



    So we don't lose heart when the battle is nearing completion! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. It reminds me of that song, IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.

    ReplyDelete