Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Awaken

Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.
Psalm 57:8

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth--for your love is more delightful than wine. Solomon 1:2

God is doing a major shift in your life. You have been lifted up out of the dust. You have been placed up with the branches that are bearing fruit. He has washed you clean and kissed you. He has blessed you and sung songs of love over you. You are opening your eyes to the brightness of his goodness.

You see everything from a different perspective. It's easier to breathe up here out of the dust. All of life looks different. You can even see God more clearly.

Your hope is shifting to God. You are gradually turning from trying to be good to being more and more aware of God's goodness. It's like an awakening. You have been bound up tight, with eyes firmly closed, as the storms of life beat against you. God has lifted you up, and now you are truly like a flower that is starting to bloom. You are beautiful, and the sweet aroma of God's love is coming from you and touching others. Hope has arisen. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment