Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Look For Good In Others

one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
Ephesians 4:6


Then, leaving her water jar, the woman went back to the town and said to the people, “Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Messiah?” . John 4:28-30

Did you know that if you look for the good in others, they can be set free more and more to be that goodness? Sometimes though, the darkness is too great and it is best to not even look at another person. In that case, look to God and praise him for his goodness in them. Or if that is too difficult, then quickly put them in God's heart and just turn and worship God. God's kindness and love is greater than any darkness in any person. The more we personally open to God's kindness and love, the more we will see God's goodness and love in others.

God is the Father of us all, even if we don't acknowledge it. He never gives up on anyone here on earth. God is a river in the desert of every life. He offers living water to everyone, just like he did for the woman at the well. She was an adulteress and didn't know God. That didn't scare Jesus away. Nothing in our lives scares him away. Receive his living water. Open to his love and kindness.

The following song is by Amy Grant from her album, SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD. It is so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. The Amy Grant song made me cry...so perfect for your blog today. Do you
    every wonder if it's the Holy Spirit? I don't think you could come up
    with all this and combine it so perfectly. I liked your thoughts on
    dealing with people...see God in them, if that's too hard just look at
    the Father! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all came together today. I was worshiping with the CD. Then I read in Romans, and the Holy Spirit started teaching me. Jesus promised that the the Holy Spirit would teach us. I am so thankful. I don't think I could make it without this manna from heaven.

    ReplyDelete