Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Let's Play The Victory Game

With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies.
Psalm 60:12

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

but you give us victory over our enemies, you put our adversaries to shame.
Psalm 44:7

God is asking us to see the victory that he is bringing us continuously. Let God define victory. Let him describe it to you. Taste it. Remember it. Watch for it. Expect it. Today, and each day from now on will be a day filled with victory. When you can't see the victory then ask God, "Where is the victory in this?" He will show you. It will be great fun. Come on. It's time to defeat the enemy and walk in victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment