Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Victory Is Ours

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. Psalm 18:29

Victory is ours. We will conquer. We will win the battle fought for the lives of God's own. He has called us out of darkness and into light. We have been bogged down long enough. It's time to rise above this darkness and walk in God's way. It's time to follow God as he leads us in victory. We must leave behind our self-made agenda and our ideas of what victory is. God will give us true victory. Many have an agenda for us. Many have a definition of victory. Taste and see that the Lord is good. He will walk with us on this path to defeat the enemy. Rise up. Walk with God and he will show you the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment