Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

God Wants To Lead You To Unexplored Territories

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

He will lead you on paths you have never considered. Lay down your agenda and follow him. He has plans for you that you do not know, that no one knows. You feel safe in the explored territories. God wants to take you to unexplored territories. Look at Christopher Columbus. He had a plan, but God took him somewhere new that he didn't even know was a possibility. God wants to take you on a journey of hope. Let him take your hand and lead you to freedom.

3 comments:

  1. Keep going ... your on the right path. "I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things
    I will do; I will not forsake them." I'm sure the Holy Spirit is leading you.
    I liked Thursday blog. It spoke to my heart. Prayer yesterday was so good...
    God Bless and keep you all. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Word,Kathie! I will say "Amen" to it! It is a confirmation of what God is doing in my life even in the midst of what may seem to be the mundane. Hope that makes sense. Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful that it is all God's work. We are indeed blind, but that doesn't stop God.

    ReplyDelete