Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Walk With The Wise

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11

Come near to God and he will come near to you. James 4:8

The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
Exodus 33:14

Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.
Proverbs 13:20

They say that you become like whoever you hang out with. Lately I have been becoming more and more aware of God's presence. I want him to be the biggest influence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment