Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Step Back Into God's Arms

Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

Step back into God's arms. Taste and see that he truly is good. Watch the good work that he is doing. Trust that he is in control and that he is doing a good work in the lives of those that you pray for, including yourself. It's too big for you, this job that you undertake, this job of controlling the world around and within you. Step back and know God's love. See the joy and love on his face when he looks at you. See the hope in his eyes. He has great things planned for you. He won't let you down. He will be by your side through everything. He will hide you under the shadow of his wing. He will not forsake you.

2 comments:

  1. Good word, Kathie! I love visiting your blog and hearing what the Lord is saying in and through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God spoke that to me the other day. I felt like it was for everyone.

    ReplyDelete