Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

He Will Guide You Under The Shadow Of His Wing

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 68:11

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

This morning, I was mumbling prayers as I made tea. I accidentally prayed, "You will guide me under the shadow of your wing." I loved it. It is so true. God promised that he will guide us always, not just every once in awhile. He promised to protect us. We can be at peace knowing of his provision for us in this way.

It reminds me of what a real estate agent said to us once. She commented, "I don't put much stock in faith, but it's almost as if someone is holding an umbrella over you everywhere you go." By the way, that lady eventually became a Christian.

So visualize this as you go through the day. Be aware of God's wing over you and his continuous guidance and care. He is a good Father. So rest and have fun seeing where he leads you.

No comments:

Post a Comment