Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, March 18, 2011

We've Got The Power

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you. Romans 8:11

I sat here worshiping, trying to focus, when my mind, emotions and body kept trying to run off in every direction. I chose to worship because God is worthy to be praised. I pondered the resurrection of Jesus. The same power that raised Jesus from the dead is living in me. God's power is in me! I began to feel hope. So many times I feel so helpless to make my whole self have the right attitude towards God. I am thankful that resurrection power dwells in me. It is not by my own power or strength that I love God with my whole being. I am dependent on the power that God, himself, placed within me to raise me from this dead place of unbelief. Hallelujah! I surrender to your power, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment