Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Strength For The Journey

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. James 1:5

Do your own work well, and then you will have something to be proud of. But don't compare yourself with others. We each must carry our own load.
Galatians 6:4-5

This morning I said to God, "I don't know how to live in the circumstances that I am in."

He responded, "That's, O.K. That is what I am teaching you right now."

People around me look so strong, capable and wise. This has been intimidating me. God said to me that I don't have to prove anything to them or even myself. If I am weak, then I need to cry out to God. The journey of life is difficult. He is our strength. He is our wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment