Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You Can Have The Impossible

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

I have felt that God wanted me to dream big dreams and then go after them. What happened is that I dreamed the dreams, went after them and failed miserably over and over. So I have been in a place of confusion and discouragement. When I woke up this morning, fear and discouragement were reigning. I kept hearing God sing to me about giving up control. I was afraid to let go. I was concerned that if I didn't try hard, then failure would even be greater. As I prayed, I felt God encouraging me again. He said, "Why go for the possible when you can have the impossible?" Then he asked me to speak out my dreams and desires. I was encouraged to dream way beyond what is humanly possible. It was kind of fun.

The world teaches to focus on the dream and it will come to you. God asked me to speak out the dream and give it to him. He doesn't want me to give up on it, but he wants me to trust him with it. I am understanding that many of the things I am hoping for will come about, but even greater things are coming too. The key is that I am trusting in God, not the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment