Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We Will Win The Battle

After I looked things over, I stood up and said to the nobles, the officials and the rest of the people, "Don't be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes." Nehemiah 4:14

So the wall was completed on the twenty-fifth of Elul, in fifty-two days. When all our enemies heard about this, all the surrounding nations were afraid and lost their self-confidence, because they realized that this work had been done with the help of our God. Nehemiah 6:14-15

At this time, my husband and I are reading the book of Nehemiah together. It is really speaking to us about victory in God. Nehemiah was sent by God to rebuild the wall around Jerusalem. There was a lot of opposition and the enemy used lot's of tactics, especially intimidation. Nehemiah led the people to hope in God. They did have to post guards and they did have to work with weapons in their hands, but God gave them the victory.

It seems like there is always some sort of battle going on in our lives. The enemy wants us to look at him and be afraid. God is asking us to turn from the intimidation of the enemy. We are also to turn from the supposed evidence that says that we will fail. If God is for us, who can be against us. We are victorious. We will win this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment