Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I Am Free

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1

I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. Luke 12:4

I was just driving home from the early shift at work and I heard a Newsboys song, I AM FREE, that has a cool video on You Tube. As I listened, I was picturing the video and chuckling. Then I got to thinking about the freedom that we have in Christ. There are many that are being intimidated by people in their lives that are against Christianity. I just got a sense of being so set free that nobody's bad attitude has power over us. I saw someone filled with joy and almost laughing because it feels so good to not be intimidated anymore. I get a sense that God wants to set us free in every way. This is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment