Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Joy

Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat and drink sweet wine and send portions to anyone who has nothing ready, for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
Nehemiah 8:10

Grab all the joy that comes to you in any form no matter how small. A happy memory, a hope, a yummy bit of food. a smile, a song, a good book, whatever makes you smile on the inside. Others around you will be suffering, some, way more than you. I am sorry for them, truly I am, and so are you. Their sorrow cannot be the deciding factor of whether or not you are allowed to be joyful. Don't feel guilty for your joy. Revel in it. The truth is, that joy is contagious, and the more you allow yourself to be happy, the more it can spread to others. So, be a vehicle of joy instead of a receptor of other people's sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment