Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Walk In The Light

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD. Psalm 89:5

Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the LORD.
Isaiah 2:5

Walk in the light while you can,so the darkness will not overtake you. ... Walk while you have light so that darkness won't defeat you. ... John 12:35

Christ has risen! He has defeated the darkness. He has taken our shame and given us his righteousness. The enemy no longer has power over us, yet many Christians walk in such defeat. I am encouraging you today to choose to fix your eyes on Jesus and dwell in the light that he is providing for us. Yes, there is darkness, but we can wake up and live in the light. Declare this out loud for your own sake and for the sake of the world, "I will walk in the light of the Lord." This declaration is powerful.

2 comments:

  1. Good encouraging post, Kathie! I love the song as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song too. It is on the radio a lot lately and I am really blessed by it.

    ReplyDelete