Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have Faith

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:10

God is asking us to partner with him and choose faith. He wants us to believe what he has said, even if we can't see any evidence of it. He has an important job to accomplish and it requires the faith of the church. We are to believe with him. This will birth on earth what God has already begun in heaven.

Read his word. Learn who he really is and who you really are in him. Declare this. Believe it. Let this become your reality. If he is speaking to you in any way, listen. Write it down. Declare it to be true. This will change your life forever. You are a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment