Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

God's Shadow Of Light

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

The other night I was meditating on the 23rd Psalm. "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me." I saw a picture of myself walking through a dark, cold valley. God was with me and he was really tall.As he walked with me his shadow fell over me, only it was warm and light. So I was protected by the presence of God.

There is a client where I work that is always right and is often attacking me. The day after I saw the shadow of God vision, I was at work, and she walked in the door. I remembered the picture and prayed, "O.K. God, I'm in your shadow of light." I experienced the coolest thing. There really was an invisible barrier between us. At least twice I saw her start to condemn me, but she stopped mid sentence. God, literally, did not let her attack me. "Thank you God."

No comments:

Post a Comment