Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

God Is My Safe Harbor

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:17

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1

I have just been at work, a changing person amongst changing people. Now, as I worship God I am becoming very aware of how unchanging God is. This brought me great comfort. Out in public I have to work hard to be understood. It's such a relief to hang out with God. I don't offend him, even on my bad days. He always understands and sees the best in me. Hanging out with God is like coming home where you can let your guard down and just be.

For me, being out in public is like being in a storm. It has it's beauty, but it's so tiring. God is my safe harbor. The storm can't have it's way with me when I rest in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment