Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

He Will Protect You

For troubles without number surround me; my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see. They are more than the hairs of my head, and my heart fails within me. Psalm 40:12

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Psalm 23:5

Today, it feels like this is where I am. I can really feel the presence of the enemy and have been having trouble not looking at them. I realized it was because I felt that I had attracted them. I feel like a kid who put bait out for wolves, and now they are in a circle around me waiting to attack. Then I heard God say, "So what, if you attracted them? I am a good Father. I will protect you. Also, Jesus already took the punishment for your crime upon himself. Let it go. Humble yourself before God and let him bear the consequences. You cannot be perfect in and of yourself. Give it up. Come to your God and rest. I have prepared a great feast for you, here in the light. The enemy cannot come near you."

No comments:

Post a Comment