Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, March 21, 2011

You Will Not Be Burned

But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze."

Isaiah 43:1-2

I am so glad to be in the loving presence of the Majestic God. "In his presence there is fullness of joy." I flourish in God's presence. I am free to be me. I don't have to measure up to anyone's expectations. That is such a relief. If only I could not be so intimidated by man's opinion, including my own.

The scripture talks about going through the fire and not being burned. I keep getting burned. Then I have to go to God and get healed again. I want to walk through the fire of man's opinion of me and attitude towards me in God's love and approval. Here I am safe. Here I will not be burned.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I have a very high opinion of you, my Friend! You are a very real, Godly woman and I am proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Barb. I appreciate your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete