Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Army Of God's Beloved

"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14

I am very aware that we need God to intervene on our behalf. We can't satisfy ourselves by just remembering that God loves us. It is important that we meditate on his love. Yes, this is true, but we need God to supernaturally intervene with his love. Remember, that is what differentiates Christianity from other religions. Our God, the One True God, comes to us. Even while we were sinners, Jesus died for us. It isn't about whether we deserve God's love. No one does. There is nothing we can do to make him love us more. His love is unfailing. We can't mess it up. We keep trying to satisfy ourselves with other things. You all know what they are in your lives. That can't mess up God's love either. Nothing, and I mean nothing can separate you from God's love! It is here right now in you and surrounding you. What God is asking today from us is that we be still and know he is God. Be still and quit struggling. Be still and rest in his love. Then humbly cry out to God to satisfy you with his love. This is his will. So you can't go wrong asking for it. I am convinced that God is raising up an army of his Beloved. You are one of that army. Receive his love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment