Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

God Has The New Cool For You

"I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does." John 5:19
NIV Bible

It is crucial that we be led by Jesus. He is going to do something new in our lives. He is the only one that knows what it is. He is the only one that understands. God has the new cool for you. It may not be cool to anyone else. You need to follow him, because it is especially designed for you.

He is asking us to follow him in every area of our lives. God has a variety of adventures for us. We are not a failure when we don't fit in some else's mold. We are free to follow Jesus.

The cool thing is that we will start to be at peace being ourselves. We will stop feeling inadequate like we don't measure up. We will be able to be in a variety of situations and be at peace because we are comfortable with who we are. Hallelujah! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment