Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beloved

"You are my Son, the Beloved; my favor rests on you." Matthew 3:17

It seems like all of us have lives filled with "if onlys." I know mine has been. If only this were different, then everything would be O.K. Sometimes that thing changes and, guess what? Another "if only" just pops up to take it's place. Remember my first blog? God told me that my purpose for existence is to be loved by him. You are his Beloved. This is your identity. This is the only "if only." No, all your trials won't go away if you live as his Beloved, but I guarantee that all of life will change for the better.

I think of yesterday's vision of Jesus leading me from joy to joy. I keep seeing it as stepping stones. Today, God is asking us to listen to the voices that say we are his Beloved. It is to be a little like a game. We are to pretend that every other voice is dangerous and we can "only" step on the stones of being God's Beloved.

Have a wonderful day, Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment