Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, May 7, 2010

I Will Not Forget You!

"Can a mother forget the baby at her
breast
and have no compassion on the
child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!
See, I have engraved you on the
palms of my hands.
Isaiah 49:15 NIV Bible

The theme that God is emphasizing for me today is that he is always there for me in whatever way I need him. Today, each time I thought of something that seemed lacking in my life, by my standards, I declared that God is that for me. All morning I was praying things like, "God, you are my health, you are my sanity, you are my joy, you are my strength, you are my love etc." I have found it comforting and inspiring.

I heard this song on the radio that really touched me

No comments:

Post a Comment