Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, May 17, 2010

God Is Your King

"But the people refused to listen to Samuel. No! they said. 'We want a king over us. Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles." 1 Samuel 8:19-20 NIV Bible

We are called to be us, the one God handcrafted with awesome, unique features. We are made to live in freedom with God as our leader. It feels like if we blend in with society and follow humans and their systems we will have peace. In some form, it feels like it will be easy street. I know, because so many people say to me, "Just do it my system and you will get those perfect results. You will be wealthy, healthy, and everyone will look at you and be impressed." Don't listen. Look up to the God that loves you and has your best interest at heart. Look in his eyes and see the love there. He is your source of rest. He is your source of peace. He is your source of identity. He is the source of all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment