Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Heart Will Trust In You

"For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows." 2 Corinthians 1:5 NIV Bible

Life has been a bit rough these days. I am thankful that in the night and throughout the morning God has been giving me words of encouragement. I thought that this one would speak to you too.

"My Little One, I am so proud of you. I see your suffering, and yet you cheer me on and call me good. I am proud of you. You have not betrayed or denied me. You have held steady in the midst of this pain. Hold fast to your Savior. He will see you through. The storm is mighty, but you won't drown. You will come out victorious. I have conquered your enemies for you. I will see you through this pain and suffering. Don't give up. Hold on, deliverance is coming. I will be with you through thick and thin. Don't give up. I am pleased with you. Don't let anyone or anything tell you differently."

Here is a song by Hillsong that is good to sing when you are in the midst of trials.

Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment