Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, May 14, 2010

You Are Chosen

"But you, O Israel, my servant,
Jacob, whom I have chosen,
you descendants of Abraham my friend,
I took you from the ends of the earth,
from the farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant;
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:8-10 NIV Bible

Today, God would really emphasize our choseness. Society may reject us. We may even try to reject ourselves. We are not reject-able. I guess we are kind of like a non stick pan. Rejection cannot stick to us because we are not reject-able. We are wearing the armor of God's love. So, I would encourage you to live this truth. Be filled with joy because your Father in Heaven loves you. You are God's chosen one. Celebrate your choseness.

No comments:

Post a Comment