Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Walk The Way Of Hope

"O Lord, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me,
'God will not deliver him.'
But you are a shield around me,
O Lord;
you bestow glory on me and lift
up my head.
To the Lord I cry aloud,
and he answers me from his holy
hill.
I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord
sustains me.
I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.
Arise, O Lord!
Deliver me, O my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.
From the Lord comes my deliverance.
May your blessing be on your
people."
Psalm 3 NIV Bible

I have found that I have been stockpiling evidence of why I should be afraid, sad and discouraged. This morning I have been using it as evidence against God and myself. I became aware that I am being led down the wrong path. All evidence against God is false. Also, he says that I am hand made by him, and he did a good job. I am not to accept evidence against myself either.

I don't want to pile evidence against hope. The truth is that there will be trials the rest of my life. People will suffer that I love. Things will not go according to my plans. God wants me to follow him through this. He has a hope that is bigger than all this. I would walk the way of hope

No comments:

Post a Comment