Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Lord Will Guide You

"Now the day before Saul came, the Lord had revealed this to Samuel: And about this time tomorrow I will send you a man from the land of Benjamin. Anoint him leader over my people Israel; He will deliver my people from the hand of the Philistines. I have looked upon my people, for their cry has reached me." 1 Samuel 9:15-16 NIV Bible

From Saul's perspective, he was just out looking for lost donkeys. He had learned about Samuel, the prophet, and had decided to go and ask him where to find the lost donkeys. That's it. No voice from heaven. He just felt like going to see Samuel. The truth was, that God had sent Saul to Samuel. I find this portion of scripture really encouraging. God promised to guide us continuously. He is always faithful to do just that. Approach this day with confidence. Your Lord will guide you. Let's see what adventure he sends you on today. Keep me posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment