Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rise Up Beloved

A PROPHECY THAT GOD GAVE ME TODAY
"There is no contest. You are one of a kind. Who are you in competition with to prove your worth? No one will defend you. No one will cheer you on in this self-defeating lie. I am your Lord, and I say that you are My Beloved. I have named you thus, and no other name fits you. Discouraged, dishonored, failure, hopeless; these are not your names. You are My Beloved. No other name fits you. What difference does it make that the enemy flings mud at you and calls you worthless? It is all a lie. Give it no thought. Walk in My Belovedness. This is where I have called you. This is who you are. This is a joyous journey that I have called you on, one filled with freedom and light. Don't be afraid of the enemy and the lies he speaks against you. You have nothing to prove. Hope in God, alone, and he will see you through. The enemy has defeated you as he mocks you and shames you. Rise up Beloved. Rise up and know my love for you. Run, run far from this shame and discontentment. Walk in my love. For this is where you belong. Your hope is in me. Trust in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment