Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Desires Of Your Heart

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

Yesterday, before we went to a restaurant, I was thinking that it would be neat if they had refills on ice tea. Then I thought how it would sure be nice to have my last refill in a paper cup, so I could take it with me. I never said this to anyone. I also never asked God for it. When I asked for my second refill, the waitress saw that my husband was done with his meal. Next thing I knew, the waitress brought me a double paper cup filled with ice tea. There was even a straw and lid. This is the second time recently that God gave me something just because I wanted it. I am so blessed to be a child of God.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he truly knows the desires of our heart even before we ask them. He is soooooooooooooo good to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so good. I am thankful for what a good Father he is.

    ReplyDelete