Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We Are Part Of A Victorious Team

For he will command angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up with their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
Psalm 91:11-12
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life.
Psalm 23:6
we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses. Hebrews 12:1
No, in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
Romans 8:37

This morning we read about the death of King David's son, Absalom. David had a mighty victory and yet all he could think about was that Absalom had died. He was oblivious to God's help and all the help and support from the people in his life. Thankfully, Joab came to him and made him aware of his wrong thinking. This story made me realize that I do the same thing. I am looking at what I perceive to be wrong and this overwhelms me. Today, God is making me aware of what a huge team that we each have that are helping us and cheering us on. We have God, angels, the victorious Christians that have gone before us, and the body of Christ. I found it refreshing and encouraging to ponder these things. We are kings and priests of the Most High God. We are being offered the opportunity to live in victory and be part of a powerful team that are all watching out for us and helping us. Thank you God, angels, and fellow Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment