Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, August 9, 2010

God's Word

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever. Amen!
Ephesians 3:20

God spoke and created the world. The Bible is a powerful tool that he has given us. He wants us to read it, memorize it, believe it, consume it, declare it and much more.
I remember one time when we were struggling financially. I spent a day crying out to God what he had promised in his word. Before the day ended miracles began happening. God provided everything that we needed and even more than we hoped for.
Another time I walked through a dormitory where children were having nightmares and bad experiences, declaring Psalm 91. Then I went to the classroom and read it over the children. The nightmares and evil stopped, and one boy even totally gave his life to God. He was so in love with God that he kept his family up until 2:00 A.M. talking about how wonderful God is.
God wants us to utilize this amazing gift that he has made available to us. We have the Bible and we have God speaking to us in other ways. He wants to do more for us than we can even imagine. I encourage you to take God up on his promises. You will be amazed at the miracles that begin happening in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment