Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love Is Powerful

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

There was a time in my life that I was struggling with my self worth and the love of God. At that point, God sent a person that had a very deep faith and a great love for God. This love overflowed with love for me. One night, the darkness kept trying to get the best of me. Then I would remember that the person loved me. The darkness disappeared. This happened over and over.
Sometimes, God's love is invisible to us and it is so helpful to have our Christian brothers and sisters to love us. I don't really understand, I jut know that to love your neighbor is really powerful. It can become a powerful weapon to show God's love.
This reminds me of a quote from St. Francis of Assisi. "Preach the Gospel at all times. Use words if necessary."

No comments:

Post a Comment