Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday

You're my Son,
And today is your birthday.
What do you want? Name it:
Nations as a present? continents as a prize?
You can command them all to dance for you,
Psalm 2 (The Message Bible)

I am remembering when it really was my birthday, and this is the exact scripture that God gave me. It was spoken by God to Jesus, but I claimed it too. I asked God for the nations for my inheritance. I would see everyone come to know God. I would go everywhere that God would send me and lift up Jesus so that everyone that has been bitten by the serpent, the devil, would be healed and follow Jesus.
Today is a birthday of at least 3 people I know two of them are missionaries. I ask God this day that their prayers be answered and that God give them the salvation of the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment