Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wanted: All Weaknesses

Blessed is the man who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble. The Lord will protect him and preserve his life;he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. The Lord will sustain him on his sick bed and restore him from his bed of illness. Psalm 41:1-3
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are- yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15

I am beginning to see weakness from a different angle. I have despised weakness in myself and others. On the other hand I was taught to embrace my whole self, even my weaknesses. Last night God was asking me to offer up my weakness as a gift to him. He wants to use our weakness for his glory. He has compassion on us in our weakness and he wants us to have compassion for others in their weakness. When you find yourself aware of a weakness in another, use it as an opportunity to ask for help with your own weaknesses and to pray for that other person. God will bless you and you will be a much happier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment