Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lift Your Soul To God

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul;
in you I trust, O my God.
Do not let me be put to shame,
nor let my enemies triumph over
me.
No one whose hope is in you
will ever be put to shame,
but they will be put to shame
who are treacherous without
excuse.
Show me your ways, O Lord,
Teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach
me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day
long.
Remember, O Lord, your great mercy
and love
for they are from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember
me,
for you are good, O Lord.
Good and upright is the Lord;
therefore he instructs sinners
in his ways.
He guides the humble in what is
right
and teaches them his way.
All the ways of the Lord are loving
and faithful
for those who keep the demands of
his covenant.
For the sake of your name, O Lord,
forgive my iniquity, though it is
great.
Who, then, is the man who fears
the Lord?
He will instruct him in the way
chosen for him.
He will spend his days in
prosperity.
and his descendants will inherit
the land.
The Lord confides in those who fear
him;
he makes his covenant known to
them. My eyes are ever on the Lord,
for only he will release my feet
from the snare.

Psalm 25:1-15

No comments:

Post a Comment