Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, August 2, 2010

You Are Blessed

The ark of the Lord remained in the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite for three months, and the Lord blessed him and his entire household. 2 Samuel 6:11
Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

God dwells in you. You are blessed. This is God's message for today. Each of us needs to look to God and ask him what it means to be blessed. A very popular teaching these days is that if one is blessed they will be rich, famous and healthy. I have a friend that is poor, unknown and senile, and yet it is evident that she is blessed. She has the closest relationship with God of anyone that I know. She is at peace and is confident that she is God's beloved.
All I know is that God is wanting us to be aware that we are blessed if his spirit dwells within us. If we are going through many trials, which everyone I am acquainted with is, then we are tempted to think that we might be cursed. You are not cursed. You are blessed. God is asking us to live our lives knowing that we are blessed. Look for the blessing. It's there in your life. Have a great day and enjoy the many blessings that God is showering on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment